Diagnostic work-ups can be done at the hospital and some services in the field. Phone consultations with referring veterinarians are available at no charge and estimates for services can be provided.
- Detailed ultrasonographic evaluation of internal organs such as liver, kidneys, lungs and gastrointestinal system.
- Respiratory system evaluation for infections respiratory disease as well as chronic respiratory problems including thoracic ultrasound, thoracic radiographs, BAL, thoracentesis, and transtracheal wash.
- Neurological evaluation including cerebrospinal fluid analysis and cervical spine imaging any mylogram.
- Gastrointestinal examination including gastroscopy, complete abdominal ultrasound, abdominocentesis, absorption testing, and rectal biopsies.
- Urologic evaluation including cystoscopy and ultrasound.
- Ophthalmic examination including evaluation of difficult cases, tonometry, and lavage system placement.
- Compete evaluation of chronic diseases such as chronic weight loss, chronic colic, and chronic respiratory disease.
- In-house management for medical cases such as gastro-intestinal cases, respiratory cases, renal and liver disease, and sick foals.