Preparation for your appointment
Thank you for choosing Colorado Equine Clinic as your equine health provider. We look forward to getting to know you and your horse.
Your First Visit:
Once you have called the office to schedule your first visit, please complete a New Client Form. Just fill in the details and hit submit!
If you are trailering to the clinic:
- You’ll see our white automatic gate at the entrance. This gate will open and close automatically to ensure safety if a horse was to get lose.
- The driveway is spacious and accommodating. It wraps around the clinic, so if you’re uncomfortable with maneuvering a trailer, no problem!
- Please stop in at the office once you arrive. Your horse can stand in the trailer, tied to the trailer, or in an open pen while you are checking in.
- If applicable, bring your horse’s health history to the appointment. This will help our doctors evaluate your horse.
- As a reminder, payment is due at the time of service. Please refer to our Payment Policies page for more information.
If the doctor is coming to you:
- Please provide specific directions to the office when scheduling your appointment, such as a gate code, where to park, and other special instructions.
- Please have your horse ready for your appointment. This allows the doctor as much time as possible to get to know you and your horse.
- At the end of your visit, the doctor will write an invoice and provide the final total for you. At this time you can provide cash, check, or a credit card that can be processed onsite.
Please fill out our New Client Form before your first appointment.