Colorado Equine Clinic began as an ambulatory practice in 1988. In 1995, hospital facilities were built on 35 acres in Northern Douglas County, Colorado at the foot of the beautiful Rocky Mountains.
The facilities are designed specifically for the safety and comfort of equine patients and include:
- Large exam rooms with stocks
- Surgery suite
- In-house laboratory licensed for Coggins tests
- Comfortable reception/waiting area
- Spacious outside pens and inside stalls for hospitalized patients
- Separate isolation barn for infectious disease
- 24 hour-7 day a week on-site personnel
- One-of-a-kind Lameness Pad for lameness diagnoses
- Outdoor arena
For your trailering convenience, the driveway wraps around the clinic and provides plenty of room to park and unload.
Rehabilitation and Boarding Pastures
We have found the natural environment to be one of our greatest healing tools. We have four pastures for grazing and two central dry lots where the horses are housed at night. The dry lots have large loafing sheds which offer shelter during inclement weather. Please call the clinic to inquire about boarding availability and prices.